- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return your product in NEW condition within 7 days of receiving it. If the item has been used we will not be able to process the return. (Any scratches, marks, damage etc. will void your eligibility for a refund).
- Prior to returning your product, please send us a message on our Facebook to request a return.
- If we approve your return, you can return the item to the address we provide. Please include a copy of your original sales receipt as well as a print out of our email correspondence. The buyer is responsible for the return postage.
- We will credit your account within 7 business days of receiving your return. Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY / INCOMPLETE ADDRESS
If you refuse delivery or provide an incorrect address it will be returned to our warehouse. You will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid, but shipping charges are non-refundable.
Vindlr Limited 30-Day Warranty
WHO IS COVERED? This limited 30-day warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original Vindlr Authorized sales retailer is required for warranty service. This limited warranty does not cover products purchased from 3rd party sellers on online sales auction sites. Online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
WHAT IS COVERED? Vindlr warrants that their products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date (“Limited Warranty Period”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Any product that is not manufactured by Vindlr
- Damage to your device caused by our Sparklr case
- Air Bubbles that occur in our Sparklr cases due to evaporation
HOW DO I FILE A CLAIM?
- You can file a claim by creating a ticket HERE.
The buyer is responsible for the shipping fees to our warehouse. We pay the shipping fees for the replacement item.